Spectrum Manager IX New Features
here for upgrade pricing.]
Simultaneous Audio Recording with Multiple Receivers: Now you can record
audio from multiple receivers at the same time using left and right sound
card inputs. If you have more than two receivers, Spectrum Manager IX now
supports the use of multiple sound cards in the same PC.
Separate Audio Recorder for Each Receiver:
Each radio control view now has its own audio recorder.
Separate Speaker Selection for Each
Receiver's Audio Output: Each receiver can be associated with a specific
audio output channel for monitoring live audio, including multiple sound
Separate Window Operates Independently:
Re-play cuts while recording.
Lists and Organizes all Recorded Audio Cuts:
All cuts are listed in a master database that can be searched and sorted.
Quickly locate cuts by date, time, frequency or ID code.
Easy Access to Any Cut: Just click on the cut
to play it.
Radio Control View
- Enhanced Log Features Now Include DTMF, Events, GPS updates and Text
- Enhanced History View Allows Sorting, Searching & More
- Log Tools Tab Provides Manual Event Logging and Text Annotations
- VFO View Allows Direct Frequency and Mode Entry
- Support for Both Trunked and Conventional Receivers
- Microsoft® Office
2003® Look & Feel
- Improved Tool Bars
- Easier to Use
- Wizard Simplifies Many Common Tasks
New Equipment Supported
Spectrum Manager IX now includes support for the following radio
BC246T, BC396, BCD996T